Get to know our three judges better for the first edition of the #bestffxivsnaps contest.
- Nickname: sushi baguette / springroll
- Character/s name: Myscha Rehl
- Race: Miqot’e, lalafell
- Server: Lich (main)
- Social media: Twitter, Instagram, Website
- Tools used for screenshots: gpose and reshade
- Why did you join FFXIV Snaps Community? As the community grows, Edea still wants to be fair to everyone, so it’s natural for me, that I wanted to help her 😛
- Why do you love taking screenshots? The infinite possibilities we can do with this gpose tool.
- Your best memory taking screenshots is? The reaction of my friends when they saw the screenshots I took of their characters :3
- Nickname: Megu
- Character/s name: Megu Chan/Milky Tea
- Race: Forever Miqo’te
- Server: Moogle/Cerberus
- Social media: Twitter
- Tools used for screenshots: Reshade and occasional photoshop/third party tools
- Why did you join FFXIV Snaps Community? Why wouldn’t I! Everyone in the community is so lovely ❤
- Why do you love taking screenshots? I love creating compositions and themed posts!
- Your best memory taking screenshots is… Taking screenshots after my statics first killed O1S!
- Nickname: No.
- Character/s name: No Ma’rah
- Race: Au Ra
- Server: Moogle
- Social media: Twitter
- Tools used for screenshots: Gpose, Photoshop.
- Why did you join FFXIV Snaps Community? I wanted to help Edea Cross with her project, because I love the way she’s doing it – asking everyone’s opinions about changes, listening to all suggestions. Everyone involved is so kind, I couldn’t stay out of this.
- Why do you love taking screenshots? The graphic design of this game is awesome. The landscapes, the dungeons, the raids, the alliances… In every setting, there are precious details that I need to capture through my photos.
Also…. I like to take pictures with other players. It gives you the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- Your best memory taking screenshots is… I’m a shy person, but I love making friends. I hadn’t met anyone yet in the game and I felt so alone in a community I joined by that time. Then I saw on Twitter that Ahto Hyde was on my server and I asked her to take pictures with me. We were talking all the afternoon and from that moment, we’ve been in touch. Thanks to her, I found the courage to be a little more open with people. She’s one of my best friends right now, and I love her so much.