MARCH CONTEST BASES
This monthly contest will be held on Twitter.
- Sunday, March 10th: bases will be announced and pinned on Twitter. Everyone can start posting their entries.
- Sunday, March 24th: end date for entries.
- From Monday, March 25th to Friday, March 28th: judges will send their votes.
- Sunday, March 31st: winners will be announced and judges for January will be announced.
Only one image per user can be submitted. That means every user can only participate in one category.
To submit a picture, you must follow @FFXIVSNAPSInfo Twitter account. On a Twitter post, use the #bestffxivsnaps tag and specify which category you’re entering.
A Twitter Moment album will be created to gather all the entries by category. All entries will also be posted on each category chat on Discord.
Neither NSFW nor nudity pictures are allowed.
We’ll post feedback and original images to every entry on our blog at the end of our contest – if you do not want this to be visible, please let us know through a Discord DM to Pro 「Nao」#5555 or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All of the feedback will be constructive and positive comments!
The theme voted by our sponsors and judges for this month is “Ancient”.
- Vanilla: only /gpose is allowed. No editing of any sort can be done to the picture, only cropping.
- Soft edited: pictures can be improved (color adjustments, trim, textools, brightness, etc). This includes ReShade or apps like Snapseed.
- Heavily edited: tools that add or remove things from the original in-game picture are allowed. This includes 3rd Party tools used and/or heavy Photoshop.
Judges will take into account the following parameters to set their votes:
- How well the pictures fit into the monthly theme
- Picture quality
We’re giving MogStation prizes to 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for each category thanks to our sponsors! Also, we’re going to send a diploma for every winner.
- 1st place: 15€
- 2nd place: 10€
- 3rd place: 5€
*If there’s only 3 participants on a category, only 1st prize will be given away. If there’s 4, only 1st and 2nd. 3rd prize will be added with 5 or more participants.
1st place winners will be also able to:
- have an interview for our website blog
- become judges during the following editions of the contest – please note that judges are not allowed to participate
- suggest and vote for the following contest theme
Good luck and enjoy the challenge!
*We reserve the right to disqualify any participant due to not following these rules or inappropriate behavior.